Domaine de Jeanne - Rosé
- The perfect balance of soil, climate, exposition and grape varieties.
- That Rosé give us a summer fruits (peaches, strawberries) arômas and also floral notes.
- These same tastes are reflected on the palate with a good lenght.
- The Domaine de Jeanne is situated 4km north of Ramatuelle village. This family vineyard is managed by Christian Frésia.
- The 15 hectares of vineyards are all planted on terrains that are facing the bay of Saint-Tropez.
- Here the soils are micaschist and feldspath minerals.
- All the best-known grape varieties of the Côtes de Provence region are grown in this vineyard.
- 50 % Grenache
- 30 % Cinsault
- 10 % Rolle
Follow us On the social medias